Help Wanted! Jauntaroo’s Best Job Around the World
You have now until Sept. 15 to submit your 60 second video to Jauntaroo for the ultimate job: travel the world for a year and earn $100,000, which I bet is a lot more than what you’re earning at your boring 9-5. Jauntaroo is actually a really cool website where you plug in your interests (such as weather, types of locations, types of activities, and cost) and the site will generate locations based on your personal interests.
The contest is a spin off of Australia’s Best Job in the World contest, the first of which was in 2009. The second best job contest was held this year and was even bigger and better: not one, but SIX job opportunities. The jobs were: Chief Funster, Outback Adventurer, Park Ranger, Wildlife Caretaker, Lifestyle Photographer, and Taste Master.
So, whats in the Best Job Around the World’s job description?
- Partial to naps and/or massages on pristine beaches
- Eager to capture local cultures, foods and activities
- Enduring of long, grueling flights to exotic destinations
- Able to capture content and experiences that makes us smile
- Always ready for adventure and new experiences
- A naturally engaging, personable, outgoing and descriptive story teller
- Comfortable on camera; using digital camera equipment
- Respectful and humble both on and off on camera
- Generous of spirit in helping others
- Acts responsibly, professionally and ethically
- Exhibits patience when faced with challenges
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong communication and writing abilities
- Capturing digital photography and videos for webisodes
- Aptitude with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Extensive international travel for extended periods of time
- Fulfill administrative responsibilities from a home office when not traveling
- Schedule and coordinate with destinations on upcoming visits
- Perform local “VolunTourism” activities
- Represent Jauntaroo as our global ambassador
- Participate in Jauntaroo corporate and media events as required
Apply now! There are at least over 100 pages of videos– and with 12 videos per page, that’s a lot of candidates!