Time to ARISE: Activate, Reconnect, Interact, Synchronize and Empower
Are you looking to fall in love this summer? ARISE Music Festival in Loveland, Colorado is the place to do it. Fall in love with the mountains, the wild Colorful Colorado countryside, and the music that is capable of healing nations. This festival nurtures art and artists, souls and star-gazers, dreamers and shakers and movers and makers.
The 2nd Annual ARISE Music Festival is rapidly approaching and our community is buzzing with gratitude and excitement. This 3-day festival is an uplifting retreat filled with music, yoga, workshops, and some truly eye-opening experiences. As a veteran of ARISE, I am thrilled to be able to capture some of the magic that gave life to a movement and in strengthening the masses as a community of believers. Those who ARISE together, thrive together.
Tee Tay’s Top Ten Reasons to ARISE
- ART EVERYWHERE. Literally. Everywhere. The entire festival is a constant exploration of the art that seems to sprout up overnight by creative minds who were destined to meet and ARISE together.
- Natural Community Creation – Mini-camps form natural communities and your neighbors become your family. Embrace it. You’ll never forget these people.
- Artists with Intention – These artists (whether their craft be music, painting, dance, movement, fire, words…) have something to teach you. Learn something.
- Connections through transformations – Get ready to fly out of your cocoon, butterflies! This festival will change you. This is the change you’ve been waiting for.
- Sunrise Ranch, Loveland, CO – Colorful Colorado defined.
- Freedom to Find Yourself – This is up to you, but all the tools are there.
- Yoga, workshops and people that will change your life… if you let them.
- MUSICAL MEDICINE ~ Nahko and Medicine for the People
- Best Stage Setup and Scheduling – I never once missed a show I wanted to see because of overlapping sets or not being able to get to the stages on time. A+
- It’s a Colorado festival… do I really need to say more?
Grab your sunscreen and your party pants. ARISE and join the movement.
MORE INFORMATION ON ARISE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Sunrise Ranch | Loveland, CO | August 8 – 10, 2014